Green & White No.5 Rayon
Rayon twines have become the twines used regularly by the butchery and associated trades. All of our Butchers Twine is food safe and produced in the UK to the highest standards by us since 1880. We are one of Europes leading twine manufacturers.
Our Butchers Twine is made from first class, high tenacity rayon yarn to produce a thin multi-purpose twine, made from continuous filaments, which gives the twine their considerable strength. Ideal for kitchen use and for meat preparation.
This high quality twine is not only great for tying meat but it is also ideal for wrapping gifts and creating beautiful craft projects.
- This twine has a break load of 67kg and a diameter of 1.5mm meaning it's tough, durable and will hold substantial weight.
- We are the only BRC accredited twine manufacturer in the UK guaranteeing quality and high hygiene standards.
- Our twines are supplied on blue plastic cores and are food safe.
- Ideal for hand tying meats.
- Supplied as a single spool or in a box of 6 spools.
|Rayon No 3||100kg|
|Rayon No 4||88kg|
|Rayon No 5||67kg|
|Rayon No 6||50kg|
|Rayon No 104||25kg|
|Rayon No 5 & Polyester||67kg|
|Cotton & Polyester||30kg|
Please Note: We have rayon, polyester and cotton polyester twine available in a range of different sizes and colours.
Simply call us on 0141 554 2767 between 9.00am 5.00pm Monday Friday or email us at email@example.com where we are here to answer any questions you may have. We are a team of highly skilled customer service advisors here to give you the correct and best advice.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.