**IMPORTANT UPDATE** Due to the ongoing Covid-19 Pandemic, our couriers cannot guarantee next day delivery services. Please allow extra days for your parcel to reach you.
Mainland UK – Free Shipping
- We offer a next working day, tracked delivery service* free on all mainland UK orders over £49.99. (Next day delivery is not available on weekends or bank holidays).
- For mainland UK orders up to £49.99 (excluding VAT), we offer the following delivery options:
- UK Mainland Next Working Day Signed Delivery - £7.31
- Royal Mail Standard Delivery (2nd Class) (available on orders below £10.00) - £2.95
- We aim to dispatch all orders received by 11am Monday-Friday on the same day (excluding bank holidays).
- All delivery dates are estimated and are stock dependent.
- We aim to have goods with you within 2-5 working days. Please contact us if you have not received your goods within 7 working days.
Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland
- For all Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland orders delivery is calculated at the checkout.
- Delivery times may take longer and can vary.
- Please note If you are looking at buying small items we may be able to get you a better shipping price via royal mail however it is not a recorded service.
- We offer worldwide delivery on a quotation basis.
- For worldwide delivery, please contact us and we can then obtain a quote for delivery (please note a standard charge for delivery overseas will be added to your cart)**
Due to new Brexit Regulations, there have been changes made to our EU International Shipping Process as follows:
- It is the customers responsibility to check their countries Customs Authority for any product restrictions prior to orders being placed
- It is the customers responsibility to ensure that they are allowed to import goods into their country
- It is the customers responsibility to check if any additional paperwork is required before the goods can be shipped
Please ensure that all of the above points are reviewed before requesting shipping quotes to ensure a fast and efficient delivery to you. We are available on 01530 411 275 or firstname.lastname@example.org should you require any assistance.
* For next working day, tracked delivery to Mainland UK: please note that our courier will only attempt to deliver your parcel(s) twice. If there is no one to take the delivery or you have left no further instruction for the courier after these 2 attempts the parcel(s) are returned to our warehouse. We can arrange to re-deliver the goods (to the same or an alternative address), the re-delivery charge for this is £7.31.
All dispatch dates are estimated and are not guaranteed and do not form a term of this contract. Whilst every endeavour will be made to comply with these dates, the Seller shall have no liability whatsoever for delay in dispatch or delivery, or for any loss occasioned thereby. Late delivery does not entitle buyer to cancel order. Our order processing cut off is 11am on working days. Orders placed after this time will not be processed until the next working day. This is stock dependant.
Any shortages in delivery must be notified in writing to the seller within three days upon receipt of delivery.
Damage or loss in transit
All goods include insurance cover against loss and damage during transit.
Once the goods have been received and signed for, this insurance cover is no longer effective, responsibility is then passed to the signatory.
Any Damage to received goods should be notified in writing within three days of receipt.
If you have an issue with any of our products please do not hesitate to contact us at:
call us on 01530 411275
As with all online suppliers purchases from www.henrywinning.co.uk they are covered by the distance selling regulations, this gives consumer buyers the right to cancel a purchase within 14 days after they receive an item.
This guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition within the stated 14 days of the date you received the item.
- Your order was sent by courier please contact us by e-mail us at email@example.com and we will arrange for the goods to be collected. On receipt of the returned goods we will refund your credit card or other chosen method of payment.
Our policy is to accept the return of opened items only if they are faulty, we cannot give you a full refund if the item isn't what you expected.
You can cancel an order or the remaining portion of an order by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on 01530 411275 before 12pm on the day of shipping.