Henry Winning T-Tying Machine
Our Henry Winning T-Tying Machine is suitable for tying products with or without filling such as meat, poultry, and fish. This machine guarantees the ultimate binding result and aesthetically pleasing appearance of your product, even with any irregular pieces of meat.
The technique used by the T-Tying Machine ensures flow of materials without interruption, for example, a long roast wouldn’t need to be turned to completely tie them. Due to the knot after each loop, you can simply divide the roast or cut the cord avoiding fraying but also performing without any issue.
Includes two free boxes of Henry Winning Twine of your choice.
- Housing and knotter assembly made from stainless steel
- Waterproof encapsulated electric components
- Ability to use in wet areas
- Makes your meat more visually appealing
- Is more efficient than doing the process by hand
- Suitable with or without filling
- Optimal binding results
- Continuous flow of material
- Knots after each loop to avoid fraying
- Extremely low maintenance
- 24Vplc control circuit with automatic reverse cut-off
- Clutchless breaking motor
- Toggle switch for single and double binding
- Easy mobility
- Can be used for all types of meat
- Two free boxes of Henry Winning Twine of your choice.
- Tunnel Diameter: 320 X 300mm
- Performance (Single): Up to 60 bindings per minute
- Performance (Double): Up to 50 bindings per minute
- Power Requirements: 50/60 Hz, 230V 24V PLC
- Weight: 120kg approximately
Lead Times and Delivery Dates will be confirmed upon confirmation of the order.
Simply call us on 0141 554 2767 between 9.00am 5.00pm Monday Friday or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org where we are here to answer any questions you may have. We are a team of highly skilled customer service advisors here to give you the correct and best advice.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.